Week of October 26
- Leftover Chinese BBQ pork, sunny side up fried egg
- Garlic baby bok choy from the Woks of Life – I usually don’t follow a recipe but this is a good one for those looking for direction. I usually add a little Shaoxing wine or chicken broth (if I have some leftover in the fridge).
- served with Jasmine rice
- Pierogi / Perogies (Frozen Pelman ones from Costco) with sour cream
- Cucumber Salad (from Lauren’s Latest)
- Pasta and tomato/meat sauce with bell peppers and mushrooms
- Frozen shrimp wontons, noodles and baby spinach in chicken broth
- Take out!!!
- Chili from Allrecipes.com – we usually do Pizza on Halloween night but because it s a weekend, I should be able to put something in the slow cooker
- Salad (chopped Baja from Costco)
- Jalapeno cornbread muffins from Damn Delicious – I haven’t tried this recipe yet but another recipe from Chungah and her recipes have never steered me wrong.
- Creamy mushroom spaghetti from Erren’s Kitchen – last time I made it, I added rotisserie chicken and kale. Might do something similar again.
So a little bit of “cooking” and quite a bit of frozen prepared foods. Writing it down and getting through the week wasn’t so bad. Wish me luck and share with me your ideas for meal planning. I clearly need more inspiration! 🙂