I got myself an early birthday gift and it arrived yesterday. A mini Sephora haul in the mail!
What I got:
- Urbay Decay Naked palette, C$64
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Styling Treatment – 2 oz, C$18
- Two mini lip pencils in Cruella & Rikugien (Happy Birthday! NARS One Year Bolder 2015 Birthday Gift) / FREE
- CLINIQUE Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup in 9 Neutral – 0.05 oz / FREE Sample
- CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief – 0.05 oz – / FREE Sample
- Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy – 0.06 oz / FREE Sample
- boscia B.B. Cream Light deluxe sample/ GWP, FREE Sample
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover – 0.84 oz / 100 Beauty Insider Points
The UD Naked palette is a replacement for one I’ve used for years (embarrassed to say how long) and for the price, it does last.
The brush has changed (from a single to a double end). As you can see, my go to colours are Sin, Naked – for base, Buck – for shading, Sidecar, Half Baked, Smog and Toasted – for shimmer, Darkhorse, Creep (and Gunmetal to a lesser degree but wearing it today) – for lining.
The Living proof PhD 5-in-1 is a new product for me. I had been using the Living proof prime style extender for over two years (gone through a few tubes) and wanted to try something new. I have it in my hair today and my hair feels great but I will wait to provide a review given I don’t know how second day hair will be. It is a pricey product per volume but I did only use a pea size amount (and I have mid-length hair). If anyone has a drugstore brand that they recommend, I’d be willing to try!
Until next time, enjoy the day!